Last updated: 11/12/2023
Welcome to VolunteeringUkraine.com privacy notice.
VolunteeringUkraine.com respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you instruct us and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
- This is a private digital service provider.
- We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our digital service. The cookie tracks information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred digital services. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our digital services and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the digital service.
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data:
- Where appropriate, we may share necessary data with our Partners’ Volunteer Organisations in Ukraine to improve the discharge of volunteering functions and to serve you most efficiently and effectively unless such sharing is prohibited.
- We will NOT share your personal data with non-Partner entities.
- For your convenience, we may also display the data you previously provided. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us with the latest data.
- All electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies to safeguard your personal data.
- This digital service may contain links to non-government digital services whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other digital services and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those digital services.
- Please contact email@example.com if you :
- Have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures or
- Need more information on or access to data you have provided us in the past.